TalentMicro Innovations LLC and/or its affiliates("TalentMicro"the "Company", "we", "us", and "our") respect your privacy in and is committed to protecting it through its compliance with its privacy policies. This policy describes:
- The types of information that TalentMicro may collect from you when you access or use its websites, mobile apps, applications under the brand names TALLITE™, CVMine™, iCanRefer™, ITAL™ and other online services owned and operated by TalentMicro (collectively, referred as"Services"); and
- its practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to the information TalentMicro collects through its Services, in email, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with its Services.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that you provide to, or that is collected by, any third-party, such as partners at which you make reservations and/or pay through TalentMicro Services and social networks that you use in connection with its Services. TalentMicro encourages you to consult directly with such third-parties about their privacy practices.
TalentMicro Innovations LLC., located at 108 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, United States of America will be the controller of your data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with our Services.
The information we collect and how we use it
TalentMicro collects several types of information from its uses related to the company name, contact information and review of information of Jobseekers process for interview or information related to the employees who get separated from the organization. The employee or jobseeker information includes, name, contact numbers, e-mail ID, any other ID to identify the jobseeker or separated employee to help other organizations find the review data that aids in background check of the jobseeker.
- Your Personal Information("PI") - Personal Information is the information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or other information that we have, or is likely to have access to. We do not consider personal information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise.
- Information about your internet connection, IP Address, the equipment you use to access our Services and your usage details.
- Information you upload related to jobseekers, employees and their review without any obligation on TalentMicro whatsoever.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us during sign up or otherwise; and/or
- Automatically as you navigate through our Services (information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies).
- Collect connection and related information directly when you use our web portal, mobile app and other personal data that you may provide while signing, making payments, downloading review reports and other information.
- We will seek payment information like credit card or bank details that we use to enable you make payments or reverse/make reverse payments.
We use the information you provide to make the services function as desired and enable other users access review data for their decision making. We also use this information to display relevant promotions, , provide support to you, communicate with you, and comply with our legal obligations.
Information we collect through user interface and automatic data collection
We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access the Services, and about your use of the Services, even if you use the Services without registering or logging in.
- Usage information: Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, location data, IP Address, logs, other communication, information on the review reports you have generated and the resources that you access and use on or through our Services.
- Stored information and files: Our applications will capture and store the assessment information you upload or download that is related to Jobseekers or separated Employees.. This may include, contact information, skills , review status, your perceived rating/review information and the like information.
- Location information: Our applications collect real-time information about the location of your device, as permitted by you.
- Last URL visited: The URL of the last web page you visited before visiting our websites.
- Mobile device IDs: Unique mobile device identifier (e.g. IDFA or other device IDs on Apple devices like the iPhone and iPad), if you're using our Services on a mobile device, we may use mobile device IDs (the unique identifier assigned to a device by the manufacturer), instead of cookies, to recognize you. We may do this to store your preferences and track your use of our applications. Unlike cookies, mobile device IDs cannot be deleted. Advertising companies may use device IDs to track your use of our applications, track the number of advertisements displayed, measure advertising performance and display advertisements that are more relevant to you. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs to track your usage of our applications.
- Your preferences: Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language.
- Your activity on the Services: Information about your activity on the Services, such as your search queries, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, pages viewed, downloading review of a jobseeker or uploading the review information related to Jobseeker or Employee or separated Employees and that is accessible to other organization users on this network. Other information like the order of those pages, how long you visited our Services, the date and time you used the Services, error logs, and other similar information.
- Mobile status: For mobile application users, the online or offline status of your application.
- Applications: If you use the TalentMicro application, TalentMicro may collect information about the presence and/ or absence and/ or details pertaining to other applications on your mobile phone. The applications we gather information for, may vary across categories including, without limitation, shopping, fashion, and travel, services, products of kind that are legal to consume. This will help us understand you and your preferences better and enable TalentMicro to provide you with a personalized experience.
Cookies and Other Electronic Tools
Information from Third Parties
We may also obtain information about you from third parties such as partners, marketers, third-party websites, and researchers, and combine that information with information which we collect from or about you.
Anonymous or De-Identified Data
How we use the information we collect
We use the information we collect from and about you for a variety of purposes, including to:
- Building global repository of review data of all people related their Documents, review of their conduct, personality and any other information that reflects their ability for a career
- Share the review reports to other employers/users on demand, enable users to search the review by their contact information, National ID, company name or any other ID/information to locate jobseekers by other partners or employers who use for their employment, consulting or any similar purchase
- Enable users to search and download review reports on demand.
Services are provided for the users to publish review data and also enable to same users to retrieve the data by searching and download the review reports.
General Information Disclosures
- Share the review information to customers (users) to help them in selected right jobseeker for employment, partnership or any other purchase for which professional career history is important.
- To third-parties who are associated our services of background verifications or any other process that requires credibility rating and review information.
- Legal Purposes. We may share your information or the review information you save for any demand form legal authorities of any state/country.
- Social Networks. We may provide the stored information for he specific social media that reflects the credibility or reviews of the people whose credibility information is published.
Payment Card Information
To store and use the credit card information provided as users of this platform and reserve the right bill and collect payments:
- When you use a credit or debit card to secure a reservation through our Sites, we provide your credit or debit card account information (including card number and expiration date) to our third-party payment service providers and the applicable partners.
- Collect non-refundable annual membership payment and for other services as per the subscriptions enabled by the user
Analytics and tailored advertising
To help us better understand your use of the Services, we may use third-party web analytics on our Services, such as Google Analytics. These service providers use the sort of technology described in the "Automatically-Collected Information" Section above. The information collected by this technology will be disclosed to or collected directly by these service providers, who use the information to evaluate our users' use of the Services. We also use Google Analytics as described in the following section. To prevent Google Analytics from collecting or using your information, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
- Inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website and other sites and
When accessing the Services from a mobile application you may also receive tailored in-application advertisements. Each operating system: iOS, Android and Windows Phone provides its own instructions on how to prevent the delivery of tailored in-application advertisements. You may review the support materials and/or the privacy settings for the respective operating systems in order to opt-out of tailored in-application advertisements. For any other devices and/or operating systems, please visit the privacy settings for the applicable device or operating system or contact the applicable platform operator.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
When you sign up for an account, you are opting in to receive emails from other TalentMicro users, businesses, and TalentMicro itself. You can log in to manage your email preferences and follow the "unsubscribe" instructions in commercial email messages, but note that you cannot opt out of receiving certain administrative policy, service policy, or legal policy from TalentMicro.
Reviewing, changing or deleting information
If you would like to review, change or delete personal information we have collected from you, or permanently delete your account, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page (also located here), or contact the TalentMicro Data Protection Officer (DPO) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you delete your User Contributions from our websites, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable for life and available for other users as review reports, or might have been copied or stored by other users of our websites. Proper access and use of information provided on our websites, including User Contributions, is governed by our Terms of as stated on our web site (www.jsrating.com).
Accessing & correcting your personal information
We will take reasonable steps to accurately record the personal information that you provide to us and any subsequent updates.
We encourage you to review, update, and correct the personal information that we maintain about you, and you may request that we delete personal information about you that is inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant for legitimate purposes, or are being processed in a way which infringes any applicable legal requirement.
Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your personal information may be limited, subject to the law of your jurisdiction:
- If your requests are abusive or unreasonably excessive,
- Where the rights or safety of another person or persons would be encroached upon, or
- If the information or material you request relates to existing or anticipated legal proceedings between you and us, or providing access to you would prejudice negotiations between us or an investigation of possible unlawful activity. Your right to review, update, correct, and delete your information is subject to our records retention policies and applicable law, including any statutory retention requirements.
Security: How we protect your information
- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your information and to maintain data security. These safeguards take into account the sensitivity of the information that we collect, process and store and the current state of technology. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. The third party service providers with respect to payment gateway and payment processing are all validated as compliant with the payment card industry standard (generally referred to as PCI compliant service providers).
- We assume no liability or responsibility for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond our control. You play an important role in keeping your personal information secure. You should not share your user name, password, or other security information for your TalentMicro account with anyone. If we receive instructions using your user name and password, we will consider that you have authorized the instructions.
The Services are not intended for users under the age of 18 years, unless permitted under applicable local laws (Permissible Age). We do not knowingly collect any personal information from users or market to or solicit information from anyone under the Permissible Age. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information is under the Permissible Age, we will delete the account and any related information as soon as possible. If you believe we might have any information from or about a user under the Permissible Age, please contact us at email@example.com.
Third party links and services
California privacy rights
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request, please contact us at the information provided in Contact us section on web site www.jsrating.com.
EU privacy/data protection rights
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has provided the below rights to the EU residents:
- Right to information - including contact details to the DPO, the purposes for processing Personal Information and the rights of the individual.
- Right to access the Personal Information that are processed
- Right to erasure (Right to be forgotten)
- Right to rectification
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability of the Personal Information supplied to TalentMicro by the EU resident
- Right to object (opt-out) to processing (unless TalentMicro otherwise has compelling legitimate grounds)
EU residents can exercise these rights by raising a request directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at the page provided in Contact section on web site www.jsrating.com.
Data retention and account termination